Harry Potter, BBC's Sherlock,
Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Merlin,
The Hunger Games, Skins, Misfits,
Game of Thrones
and many, many more shows, television series, books and movies
My ask and submit are always open. Feel free to pop in
me first day of the semester: I’M GONNA GET AN A!!!!! I BETTER ORGANIZE MY NOTES!!!! I’M WRITING THIS IN MY PLANNER!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!! I’M SETTING MY ALARM 30 MINUTES EARLY
me the night before finals week: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT shit shit shit shit shit shit shit… shit… sh…. ss.ss….. ..i don’t care haha
If you are emotionally tortured by any author’s work please notify that author because I promise that is 90273% of the reason we write and it is the highest praise we can get
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
guys can sag their pants down to their knees but god forbid you see my bra strap
Do not reach for the stars. They are giant balls of fiery gas. Waste of time.
#ok bones (via radiophile)
stop scrolling and just look at this picture of a baby giraffe
okay that’s all carry on
Fall out boy is just like their own genre like they’re not even whiny enough to be pop punk they’re just sad and they’re too sweet to be regular punk and they’re too rock n roll to be pop wtf
the process of reading